Monday, December 8, 2008

Kelly McGonagill signed photo

Title: Signed photo of former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Kelli McGonagill
Date: After 1989?
Category: Autographs
Current Status: eBay?

I don't have any idea why I have this. I don't remember meeting this woman or receiving this picture. Maybe she came to my school. But for it to be 1989 or later, that means either 9th grade Boles Junior Hell... I mean High, or 10th grade Martin High School. I can't imagine why a half naked cheerleader would come to a place filled with young males between the age of 13 and 18... unless she was interested to see how many hormone fueled adolescent boys she could make explode just by walking into a room.

I think I would remember going somewhere to meet her... but no... no I don't. Did somebody get this for me? Geez... it's a mystery. Maybe somebody else remembers meeting her.

At any rate, Miss McGonagill ended up becoming the director of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, she got married and added Finglass to her name, and has been seen recently on screen in the film Dr. T and the Women and the CMT series, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team for the last three years. She's even got a Wikipedia page so she must be famous!

No comments:

Post a Comment