Thursday, February 12, 2015

Wanted Poster


Title: Wanted Poster by my patrons
Date: 2004-ish
Category: Posters
Current Status: At the Post Office

I used to tend bar at a little English style pub in Fort Worth. 5 years. Had some great times and some times where I wanted to beat the crap out of every human being I saw.
I put in a lot of hours there over the years and got to know a lot of people. I think I even had something of a following. I was the evil/mean bartender with a good helping of crazy thrown in, but that was all highly entertaining. I had a nice rep... so nice that a group of my regulars decided to immortalize me in a way that told everybody I was a psycho.
This thing was prominently displayed on the bar for a couple of years and then I took it with me when I left.
Touching, ain't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment