Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mysterious Page of Random Phrases

Title: Sheet of random phrases
Date: probably around 1997 or 1998
Category: Random
Current status: looking for the originator

I'm not entirely sure what this is or where it came from. I have some suspicions though, based on some names mentioned in this goofy thing.

I think Robyn Ross wrote this list of random things she either overheard or were said about her on a trip... maybe... not sure... but regardless of when or why, I'm pretty sure Robyn created this and shared it with me in an email.

There are some really amusing things on here... some of which should be used by you in everday conversations.

For example, if your boss asks you why you were late to work, just say "Megaphone rocks your lame ass", squint menacingly, and walk away.

If you are ever an undercover agent trying to blend into Chinatown, just authoritatively yell "Check for lizards in the rice cakes" at anyone who looks at you funny.

At any rate, I assigned each line to one of the voices in my head so that they can repeat it over and over again. It's better than having that damn 'Nanerpus song stuck in my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment